About Me

Hello and Welcome. I"m Michael Settle. I am: A retired businessman. Sixty-four years old. Single with three adult children. Career: A) Twenty years with Merrill Lynch in Santa Fe, N.M. An award winning financial consultant with a sophisticated international clientele. B) Retired real estate agent on what is known as The Main Line, an affluent suburban area of Philadelphia, PA. C) A professional negotiator and negotiation coach. D) The founder and CEO of three separate non-profit organizations, including the first micro-lending non-profit established in the United States. Owner, renovator, repairer, and remodeler, of several large and complex homes over the past thirty-five years. Antique lover, and experienced restorer. Expert handler of art, i.e., paintings, sculpture etc. Non smoker. No Drugs. I no longer drink wine or alcohol.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Recommendation: Richard Barrell-Birminghan, England Area

38, Devon Crescent,
Aldridge,
Walsall,
WS9 8JH.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

Mr Michael Settle

Mike has been a wonderful sitter for me during my absence
for 6 weeks. He left my home in great condition, cleaned and
looked after it well, he also integrated well with my neighbours.
Mike also looked after my cat who is blind which necessitates
the use of a litter tray the cleaning of which he managed very
well.
I have no hesitation in recommending Mike to any future
person requiring a very good, respected sitter.

Yours sincerely,

Richard H. Barrell.

No comments:

Post a Comment